Effective branding evokes strong differentiation.
We achieve this by establishing memorable messaging and visuals that reach prospects, decision-makers, as well as the many other influencers throughout the premarket, evaluation and buying process.
Ammodo Marketing is home to more than 250 strategic, creative, technical staff and project managers in Asia, Europe and the United States.
Our teams have done comprehensive branding initiatives, results-oriented digital, print and broadcast campaigns, multiple languages and literature and other award-winning creative work for fast-moving startups to some of the largest corporations in the world.
The rewards are long-proven, with case studies from GE Healthcare, Stryker Medical, Edan Instruments, Thermo Fisher and dozens of others whose success is tremendously due to sustainable positioning and well-planned marketing programs, and not just sales:
- Decreased cost of sales and faster selling cycles
- Brand preference supports better profitability
- Enhanced customer, investor & employee retention
- Real increases in company and product value
Unlike in-house or freelance designers and most other agencies, Ammodo offers:
- Extensive healthcare experience for 50+ medical device, pharmaceutical, diagnostics and biotechnology marketers
- Chinese, European & U.S. associates to meet your precise requirements
- Multinational Regulatory and Legal insight that avoids costly compliance issues
- Multicultural understanding of effective visuals, messaging, and useful tactics for each country/region
In addition to our primarily health products focus, we also have 20 years of diverse experience for over 200 consumer and business-to-business clients.
Für diese Dienstleistung ist keine Beschreibung vorhanden.
Projekt für Stryker Medical in der Krankenhäuser & Gesundheitswesen Branche für ein Publikum.Launch a line of medical devices for surgical brain clot removal coils utilizing print advertising, social media, direct mail, email, booth graphics and collateral development.
Projekt für Edan Instruments in der Krankenhäuser & Gesundheitswesen Branche für ein B2B Publikum.Plan and implement the strategy, messaging and copy points, visual look n feel of a comprehensive corporate rebranding over two years time for a nearly billion-dollar company, as well as support collateral development, lead generation, sales support, training and events across eight medical device product families. Deliverables included a worldwide style guide, print advertising, social media, direct mail, email, booth graphics and collateral development in multiple languages and cultural settings while ensuring all regional Regulatory and Legal requirements were met in Asia, Europe, the U.S. and the rest-of-world.